Evolve Your Building’s Environment, Transform Your Bottom Line
As a commercial building owner, you experience the significant costs associated with energy and building performance inefficiencies. You also understand the cost of tenant or employee discomfort, and you are likely concerned about the impact that your business has on the environment.
In today’s business climate, reducing direct energy costs is critical, but comfort and health issues, as well as environmental impact, can also carry substantial expenses.
As a building performance pioneer, we use a whole-building approach to address energy efficiency issues in a way that substantially decreases your expenses, while enabling you to incorporate sustainability more fully into your business model. It starts with a Commercial Energy Audit.
What Buildings Benefit from Our Whole-Building Approach?
Owner-occupied buildings reap the most direct benefit from energy efficiency improvements.
Alternatively, if enlightened landlords are involved, comprehensive improvements can benefit both owners and tenants.
From experience, we find excellent opportunities for affordable energy improvements in
- Low- and mid-rise apartment builings
- Residential facilities, such as active adult and senior living communities
- Churches and synagogues
- Main street businesses, or offices housed within converted residential buildings
TerraLogos has experience with both historic and new structures. See our Client List here.
What are the Benefits of Energy Improvement Contracting?
Our whole-building approach delivers multiple benefits that combine to provide excellent Return on the Investment. These include
- Lower utility bills and maintenance costs;
- Improved comfort and indoor air quality that encourage better productivity;
- Reduced environmental impact and smaller greenhouse gas footprint as part of company’s sustainability program;
- Increased property value;
- Lower turnover and higher rents;
- Ability to market property as green and sustainable;
- Enhanced brand or public image for the company;
- Access to rebates and financing that help fund the projects.
Evolve your environment and support your bottom line.